Review on 2016 BNU English-taught Excellent CoursesOn 2016-Sep-30
BNU's 2016 English-taught class competition was held on September 28. This year's competition featured Qualitative Research Methods, Research Methodology, Energy Economics, Integrated Management of River Environment and Ecology, Urban Remote Sensing, Chinese Law and Business, and International Investment and Chinese from the Faculty of Education, School of Social Development and Public Policy, School of Environment and School of Law. For the first time in the competition's history the judging panel of professors was extended to include international students. After discussion and deliberation it was decided all seven courses be selected as excellent courses, highlighting the development of English-taught programs at the university since they were first introduced. Congratulations to all the awarded professors!
- the 2017 World on Campus Beijing Normal University International Culture Festival
- SELECTION OF 2017 BEST ENGLISH-TAUGHT COURSES IN BNU
- Beijing International Students’ Night 2016
- BNU four courses have been selected as excellent English-taught courses
- Beijing International Students’ Night 2015 conducted with great zeal