Instruction on the Accommodation Settlement Plan of CSC Scholarship StudentsOn 2015-Jun-16
I. Free on-campus Accommodation
In principle, free on-campus accommodation of CSC full Scholarship student is arranged by school. If students choose other dormitories on campus, they need to pay extra fees for the price difference.
Student living on-campus must ensure that the campus address is his/her only address in Beijing to avoid illegal residence.
II. Collect Accommodation Allowance
CSC full scholarship students who have to live off-campus because of various reasons are required to submit off-campus accommodation application. If the application is approved by school, you can receive accommodation allowance once a quarter. In principle freshmen in their first year should live on-campus, but for special circumstances you can submit the application in the second month after enrollment.
1. Standard: undergraduate, master or general scholar: RMB 700 per month; PhD or senior scholar: RMB 1000 per month.
2. Application Procedures
(1) Complete and submit CSC Full Scholarship Students Collecting Accommodation Allowance Application Form at International Student Office.
(2) After the approval of school related departments, you can check out of on-campus dorm with the Return Receipt of CSC Full Scholarship Students Collecting Accommodation Allowance Application.
(3) Submit Temporary Accommodation Registration Form of off-campus address and the Apartment Check-out Return Receipt to International Student Office. Your accommodation subsidies will be calculated since the check-out date, and you can sign and receive it every three months.
(4) If you sign for the accommodation subsidies before 15thevery month, you will receive the money from the bank at the end of current month; if you sign for the accommodation subsidies after 15thevery month, you will receive the money from the bank before the end of next month.
(5) If the scholarship students who have applied for collecting accommodation allowance want to return on-campus accommodation, you must submit the on-campus accommodation application. You can be resettled only if the application is approved and there is extra apartment room.
(6) The Accommodation Allowance Application will not be accepted till September except for holidays and weekends.
(7) The International Students Office is responsible for other insufficiently-stated matters. If English version does not accord with the Chinese one, please primarily refer to the Chinese version.
International Students Office
June 16, 2015
- BNU Vice President Zhou Zuoyu visited International students during the Spring Festival greeting activity.
- Beijing Normal University Holds International Students Publicity Ambassador Project Initiative
- NIGHT FOR NEW: BEIJING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS NIGHT 2017
- the 2017 World on Campus Beijing Normal University International Culture Festival
- SELECTION OF 2017 BEST ENGLISH-TAUGHT COURSES IN BNU