- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Confucius China Studies Program
- Beijing Government Scholarship
- Beijing Normal University Scholarship
BNU Scholarship for New International Students
In order to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree at Beijing Normal University, the BNU scholarship for new international students has been founded. Application arrangements are as follows.
I. Scholarship Coverage & Duration
1. Waives full tuition during the duration of study.
2. Provides a living allowance during the duration of study
Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000 yuan/month
Master students：RMB 2,500 yuan/month
Ph. D students：RMB 3,000 yuan/month
3. Provides comprehensive insurance.
4. The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. （If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of their studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/her scholarship will be terminated. .）
II. Eligibility Requirements
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
2. Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
Ph. D students: have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
3. Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
4．Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
III. Application Materials
2. Academic transcripts and if applicable award certificates, published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
3.For Undergraduate Degree Program, please refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=0 2018 BNU International Undergraduate Students Admission for the documents needed by item four.This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly;
For Master and Doctor Degree Program, please refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=1 Instructions on 2018 Graduate Programs Recruitment for the documents required by item four. This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly.
Note: Application materials will not be returned.
IV. Application Deadline
May 30. (if sent by post, the postmark date will be considered).
V. Annual Review
Students who have been awarded a BNU scholarship must attend an annual review in May each year, which will decide whether they can continue to receive the scholarship. If students fail the annual review the scholarship will be suspended for one year and they will be allowed to attend the annual review again next year. If they are able to pass, they can once more receive the scholarship and attend the next annual review; if they fail, the scholarship will be terminated.
VI Contact Information
International Students Office, Beijing Normal University
Address: Room 9910 Jingshi Building, No. 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
l Undergraduate Programs：firstname.lastname@example.org
l Graduate Programs taught in Chinese：email@example.com
l Graduate Programs taught in English：EGP@bnu.edu.cn