Notice About Passport CollectionOn 2016-Sep-27
To students who have already applied residence permit or visa application through visa agency,
If the passport collection date in your receipt is before September 30, please take your receipt and come to International Students Office to pick up your passport between 2:00-4:00 pm, September 29 or 30. If you didn’t take the group face-to-face interview on September 11, your visa might be still in process. Please come to pick up your passport between 2:00 and 4:00 pm of any workday after October 8.
In addition, the National Holiday begins on October 1 and ends at October 7. During this period, International Students Office and visa agency don’t work. You cannot pick up your passport during this period. If you have travel plan during this period, please consult at International Students Office.
International Students Office
September 26, 2016
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester
- Registration Notice for Language Students of Fall Semester 2017
- Review Result for Current Student 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship
- Review Result for 2017 Excellent International Graduates
- NEW STUDENTS Dormitory Booking Notice