Extension Notice for Language Students of CCLCOn 2016-Oct-20
Dear fellow self-paid Chinese Language Students of CCLC, whose ending date of study is January 2017, please come to 9910 of Jingshi building between Nov. 14th, 2016 and Dec. 2nd, 2016 to extend your study if you want to continue your study in the Spring Semester of 2017.
Please bring your student book(which has register stamp), 300RMB cash to apply, the extension will be updated on the student book.
After extension proved, the campus card can be extended for use at card center at No. 16 Students’ building.
If you plan to leave China and come back, please come to Room 9910 of Jingshi building to apply re-entry visa three weeks before your departure.
Please keep one eye on your visa’s valid date, ISO’s working time for visa is between P.M. 2:00 and P.M. 4:00 at 9910 of Jingshi building. Please keep sure that you have paid the tuition fee and have insurance before you extend visa.
The registration date of 2017 spring semester is Feb. 21st, 2017. Please bring passport, registration form of temporary residence, insurance, student book for register.
Wish you all enjoy your study and life at BNU.
International Students’ Office
Beijing Normal University
Oct. 20th, 2016
- Notice regarding the selection of Show Host and collection of performances for the
- 2016-2017 BNU Yearly Scholarship Application for Current International Degree Students
- SECURITY MANUAL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Notice on ISO Office Hours during National Holiday
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester