International Student Motorcycle Prohibition and Registration NoticeOn 2017-Mar-13
Dear BNU International students:
Greetings from International Students Office!
Recently, some teachers and students brought to our notice that some students ride motorcycles (including electric motorcycles) on campus, which can lead to many security risks. Last semester, a BNU international student who was caught drunk-driving illegal motorcycle got involved in a traffic accident and was therefore detained. Hence, we would like to remind you once again to attach great importance to traffic safety issues and jointly safeguard the campus environment.
According to the provisions of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau, the purchase or riding of unlicensed motorcycles (including electric motorcycles) is prohibited, the bureau also prohibit riding without license or riding of illegal motorcycles (including electric motorcycles).
If you have such illegal motorcycles, please stop riding and handle the motorcycle by yourself. Please do registration at the International Student Office before 11:00 on March 31, 2017 (previously registered students also need to register and update your information).
For further information on the relevant laws and regulations, please visit the Beijing Public Security Bureau Public Security Traffic Management Bureau Homepage http://www.bjjtgl.gov.cn.
Beijing Normal University International Student Office
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship