Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semesterOn 2017-Jul-18
Registration Time of fall semester 2017:
1) August 31st-September 1st, please register at International Students Office, location: No.6 meeting room, 3rd FL, Jingshi building. Please bring tuition fee(Union Pay bank card), insurance, passport, “Registration Form Of Temporary Residence” , student card, visa fee(cash), photograph;
2) September 2nd, please register at Colleges, School，location: the office of colleges and schools
3) September 4th, the classes begin, please refer to the curriculum schedule.
Whether you have paid the tuition fee or have went through the Visa procedures or not, please register on time at the International Students Office and your colleges or schools at the beginning of every semester.
For the students who do not register on time, do not go through formalities of asking for leave in advance and absence without any reason will be punished by BNU strictly according to the "international graduate school regulations of Beijing Normal University", "Beijing Normal University graduate student enrollment management regulations" and the “Student Disciplinary Regulations of BNU”. Please be sure to carefully read and follow the school regulations and wish you can complete your studies successfully!
Beijing Normal University
International Students Office
July 18, 2017
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship