Important Notice for Dormitory ReservationOn 2018-Jun-02
To assure you can successfully live in international dorms next semester; hereby notify the related reservation matters as follows. Please read it carefully. Thank you for your cooperation！
Reservation will be finished online. For enrolled students, please log onto the website http://apply.bnu.edu.cn to reserve your dormitory between 12:30pm and 17:00pm on June 6th 2018. After you succeed in reservation, please print the reservation result by yourself, and bring it to the information desk of your reserved dormitory to pay the deposit between June 7th and June 10th 2018. If you cannot confirm this before June 10th, you will be regarded as giving up the reservation. For reservation procedures, please refer to: http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/uploads/201706/14/H614007997363086.pdf
1. Before reservation, please promptly change your log in password on the reservation system, and endeavor to read the "International Students’ Accommodation Handbook by Service Center for Foreign Affairs" carefully.
2. Any reservation application will not be accepted after the reservation deadline (see above).
3. A deposit of two-week dorm fee is required for reservation (It will be the room rent fee after the official registration). The deposit can be refunded if you cancel the reservation before June 10th 2018. Due to your personal reason, the deposit will not be refunded after June 10th 2018. Please pay the deposit after your careful consideration.
4. If you don’t check out during the vacation and plan to continue to stay in the same dorm next semester, you also need to reserve the dorm online and pay the deposit.
5. Those who would extend their study can make reservation online and pay two weeks’ rent as a deposit. If your application for study extension is rejected, the deposit can be refunded with a certificate provided by International Students Office.
6. The first two weeks after the official registration is the period of changing the dorm. During this period, if you check out or changing the dorm, the rent will be deducted from the deposit and the rest deposit will not be refunded. If you move off campus, you need to pay the rent as the price of a short-term student and if the deposit is not enough, you need to pay the extra fee. If you move to other dorm, you can pay the rent as a long-term student (by showing a receipt from the former dorm). If you check out after the period, two-week rent will be deducted as the compensation.
7. Students who have paid the deposit cannot queue up on the beginning of next semester and change your dormitory again. When students who failed their reservation online get their dormitory by queuing up. The rest dormitories could be open to students who change their reserved rooms.
8. Exchanging or renting beds without permission is strictly prohibited. If you violate the contract, you will be deprived of the right to stay in the dorm, and will not get the refund of two- week rent.
9. Please do check in during the registration. If you can’t check in on time, your room rent will be calculated from the first ending day of registration. Without check-in after two weeks, your room will not be retained and the deposit will not be refunded.
10. You can check in one week in advance before registration. The room rent will be charged as the price of a short-term student if you would like to check in earlier.
11. The room rent needs paying in advance, and the room rent of one semester needs paying in full while checking in.
12. Scholarship students do not need to reserve a room. They may continue to live in the same place that they have arranged with the school.
13. If English version doesn’t accord with Chinese one, the Chinese one shall prevail.
Service Center for Foreign Affairs
June 2, 2018
- 2017-2018 BNU Yearly Scholarship Application for Current International Degree Students
- NOTICE ABOUT 2018 PHD FRESHMEN COURSE SELECTION FOR THE “2018~2019 SCHOOL YEAR AUTUMN SEMESTER”
- Results for 2018/2019 Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2018 fall semester