Notice for Exchange Student Sign up for English-taught CoursesOn 2016-Feb-25
Notice for Exchange Student Sign up for English-taught Courses
To exchange students who need to sign up English-taught courses in 2016 spring semester,
This is the notice about how to sign up English-taught courses in 2016 spring semester. There are two forms bellow this notice. One is the English-taught courses list of 2016 spring semester. One is the English-taught courses sign up form.
Please fill up the sign up form and sign up within 5 courses. Please write your name, student number and college/school in the form. And then, send the excel form to email: email@example.com before March 7th 10:00 AM, 2016(we do not accept the hard copy one). If you are not sure to sign up which course, you can take the class in the first week (Feb.29th-Mar.4th) and then make your final decision and fill up the form.
International Students Office cannot answer the question about the courses. If you have any question about the courses, please ask the Professor of the course or the teacher of your college/school.
International Students Office
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship