Notice of Participation of 2018/2019 Annual Scholarship ReviewOn 2019-Mar-28
According to the provisions of the Beijing Normal University international students scholarship management, students who have been awarded scholarship for more than one academic year are required to participate in the annual scholarship review, so as to proof that the student is still qualified to receive the scholarship.
Students participating in this annual review includes:
1. BNU Forbidden City Scholarship winners
2. BNU New International Student Scholarship winners
3. BNU Silk Road Muduo Degree Scholarship winners
4. PhD students who began their study after 2016 and have been awarded Beijing Government Scholarship as new students.
The BNU International Students Office (ISO) will inform all scholarship students about the requirement and procedure of the annual review as mentioned above via email. Please submit the "Form for Annual Review of BNU Scholarship" to the ISO before April 9, 2019. Students who have not received the email please contact the ISO as soon as possible.
BNU International Students Office
March 28, 2019
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship