Notice for Students ActivityOn 2016-Mar-18
International Students Office holds a student activity-“Visit China Ethnic Museum and feel China ethnic customs” for all the international students. Please come for the ticket with your campus card or student card if you want to be in. The time & venue of getting the ticket is as follows.
Time: March 24th (Thursday) – March 25th (Friday)
Venue: Counseling Centre of International Students (R 102, Dorm 1)
You need to visit China Ethnic Museum by yourself
Location: China Ethnic Museum
Ticket validity period: March 26th – April 19th (you can visit China Ethnic Museum with the ticket)
Address: No.1 Min Zu Yuan Street, Chaoyang district, Beijing
Take bus 620/92 from Tie Shi Zi Fen Station (East gate of Beijing Normal University) to Bei Tu Cheng Station, walk 310m, and then arrive China Ethnic Museum.
China Ethnic Museum (the Chinese Ethnic Culture Park)
China Ethnic Museum is an anthropological museum as well as a complex to reconstruct, collect, display and study the ethnic cultures, histories and social life of the 56 nationalities in China.
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester
- Registration Notice for Language Students of Fall Semester 2017
- Review Result for Current Student 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship
- Review Result for 2017 Excellent International Graduates
- NEW STUDENTS Dormitory Booking Notice