BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY 2020 OUTSTANDING GRADUATES (DEGREE STUDENTS) APPLICATION NOTICEOn 2020-May-29
1. Applicant Qualifications
1. International students who are studying for a degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) at Beijing Normal University and have graduated in January 2020 or will graduate in June 2020. Undergraduate students can apply for outstanding graduates with examination results of the four academic years; master and PhD students can apply with examination results of the two or three academic years.
2. Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and the rules of Beijing Normal University, study hard, be positive, be upright, respect teachers, and be friendly to China.
3. Undergraduate applicants must have completed all degree courses (having outstanding grades in each course), passed the thesis defense and obtained graduation qualifications; master and PhD applicants must have completed all degree courses, had outstanding degree thesis, and possessed certain scientific research results.
4. In principle, students who postponed graduation cannot participate in the selection of outstanding graduates (degree students), however, 2016 PhD students with outstanding achievements and excellent scientific research results may be considered as appropriate.
2. Application Materials
1. Fill out the “Application Form for BNU Outstanding International Graduates”.
Note: Applicants must complete the “Students Basic Information”, “Personal Statement”, etc.
2. “Information on published articles”; (please submit if available).
3. Other related supporting materials: such as award certificates, academic achievements or publications (please provide the photocopy of the cover, the table of contents, and the front page of the publication. And complete the “Form of information on published articles”)
Note: All awards and publications should be obtained while studying in BNU. The author’s unit for publications should be undersigned as Beijing Normal University.
3. Application Time:
Please submit all application materials to the designated email address of your school / faculty/ college/ department before June 3, 2020. The list of winners will be announced on the International Students Office website in mid-June 2020.
4. Certificate of Award:
Outstanding graduates (degree students) will receive the certificate of OUTSTANDING GRADUATE AWARD from BNU.
International Students Office
Beijing Normal University
May 29, 2020
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship