Regulations and Application Procedures for The Change of Student Status of Beijing Normal University International Students in 2020On 2020-Jun-17
If you need to apply for a change of student status, please review the regulations on student status management and follow the procedures to apply for the change of student status.
1. Regulations on student status management:- Advanced Studies Students (including Chinese language students):
- International Undergraduate Students:
- International Graduate Students:
2. Application process for change of student status:
Log on to the website of the International Students Office (Study & Life — Current Students — Download), download the corresponding change of student status application form, fill it out, and send it to the designated email of the faculty / college/ school. After the review and approval of the faculty / college/ school, it will be sent to the education office of the Provost’s Office and Academic Affairs and the international exchange and cooperation department (international students office).
URL for Download Page：
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship