Regulations and Application Procedures for The Change of Student Status of Beijing Normal University International Students in 2020On 2020-Jun-17
If you need to apply for a change of student status, please review the regulations on student status management and follow the procedures to apply for the change of student status.
1. Regulations on student status management:- Advanced Studies Students (including Chinese language students):
- International Undergraduate Students:
- International Graduate Students:
2. Application process for change of student status:
Log on to the website of the International Students Office (Study & Life — Current Students — Download), Download the corresponding change of student status application form, fill it out, and send it to the designated email of the faculty / college/ school. After the review and approval of the faculty / college/ school, it will be sent to the education office of the Provost’s Office and Academic Affairs and the international exchange and cooperation department (international students office).
- REVIEW RESULT FOR 2020 EXCELLENT INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES (2nd List)
- July 2020 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Review Result for 2020 Excellent International Graduates
- Notice Concerning the Application for 2020-2021 Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students Application (Current Students)
- BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY 2020 OUTSTANDING GRADUATES (DEGREE STUDENTS) APPLICATION NOTICE