Students can begin to reserve the dormitory for next semester on May 14,2016 (this Saturday), please read the reservation notification carefully and then reserve a room at the stipulated time.
The No.2 Apartment might be redecorated in the next semester, students who plan to live in No.2 Apartment in the next term please note: please make a reservation in accordance with the schedule time which is in the reservation notification, after successful reservation, students don't need to pay a deposit at the reception, if students can't live in No.2 Apartment because of redecoration, the university will relocate students, and specific plans will be posted at that time.
BNU Logistics Management Office
Foreign Affairs Service Center
May 12th, 2016
- Notice regarding the selection of Show Host and collection of performances for the
- 2016-2017 BNU Yearly Scholarship Application for Current International Degree Students
- SECURITY MANUAL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Notice on ISO Office Hours during National Holiday
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester