Students can begin to reserve the dormitory for next semester on May 14,2016 (this Saturday), please read the reservation notification carefully and then reserve a room at the stipulated time.
The No.2 Apartment might be redecorated in the next semester, students who plan to live in No.2 Apartment in the next term please note: please make a reservation in accordance with the schedule time which is in the reservation notification, after successful reservation, students don't need to pay a deposit at the reception, if students can't live in No.2 Apartment because of redecoration, the university will relocate students, and specific plans will be posted at that time.
BNU Logistics Management Office
Foreign Affairs Service Center
May 12th, 2016
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester
- Registration Notice for Language Students of Fall Semester 2017
- Review Result for Current Student 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship
- Review Result for 2017 Excellent International Graduates
- NEW STUDENTS Dormitory Booking Notice