Fang Wei-HaiOn 2015-12-19
Professor of Chemistry and Supervisor for Ph.D. candidates, Ph. D (Beijing Normal University), Postdoctor (Bonn University, Germany)Postal address: College of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University
Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Photochemistry, and Physical Chemistry Experiment
Theoretical and computational photochemistry
- Wei-Hai Fang, Ab initio study of the triple-proton-transfer reactions of ground and excited states of 7-Hydroxyquinoline in methanol solution, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1998, 120(30), 7568 – 7576.
- Wei-Hai Fang, A CASSCF Study on Photodissociation of Acrolein in the Gas Phase, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1999, 121(37), 8376 – 8384.
- Xue-Bo Chen and Wei-Hai Fang, An ab initio study toward understanding mechanistic photochemistry of acetamide, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003, 125(32), 9689 – 9698.
- Hong-Yuan He and Wei-Hai Fang, A CASSCF/MR-CI Study Toward Understanding Wavelength-Dependent and Geometrically Memorized Photodissociation of Formic Acid, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003, 125(51), 16139 – 16147.
- Wei-Hai Fang; Ab initio determination of dark structures in radiationless transitions for aromatic carbonyl compounds, Acc. Chem. Res. 2008, 41 (3): 452 – 457.