Successfully completion of recruitment in MOC Graduate programsOn 2015-Oct-18
On Aug. 20, BNU has successfully completed the recruitment of MOC Graduate Programs, including MOFCOM Scholarship Program and Master Program for developing countries. 45 international students from 26 countries have been admitted, accepted by Institute of Emerging Market, Faculty of Education and Institute of Brain and Cognitive Science.
BNU has started to have MOC Graduate Programs since 2014 and the first cohort has graduated in July. The program has got highly praise from international students, relevant state departments and embassies in China.
Such programs are beneficial to the quality of BNU International Education, and have deep meaning to the process of BNU internationalization.
- the 2017 World on Campus Beijing Normal University International Culture Festival
- SELECTION OF 2017 BEST ENGLISH-TAUGHT COURSES IN BNU
- Beijing International Students’ Night 2016
- BNU four courses have been selected as excellent English-taught courses
- Review on 2016 BNU English-taught Excellent Courses