- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Confucius China Studies Program
- Beijing Government Scholarship
- Beijing Normal University Scholarship
Chinese Government Scholarship "Pre - admission Notice" Application Methods
I. Applicants: All prospective “Bilateral Program” Chinese Government Scholarship Applicants (Not “Chinese University Program”)
II. Application Conditions:
1. Meet Chinese government scholarship application conditions;
2. Meet Beijing Normal University International students application conditions.
III. Application Procedures:
1. Prepare application materials in accordance with the Self-sponsored Applicant requirements on the Beijing Normal University International Students Office website: iso.bnu.edu.cn, incomplete application materials will not be reviewed.
Bachelor degree program:
Master degree program:
Chinese language program:
mailing or scanning all application materials, compress and send the file to:
3. Online submission of registration fee (you will not have to pay if you have received the "Chinese government scholarship certificate").
IV. Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
application materials, including registration fee, will not be refunded; the
application period is 1-6 weeks(Any application will not be processed during
winter holiday,which is from Jan. 20 to Mar. 5. 2018).
Five. Contact Information
Room 9910, Jingshi Building, No. 19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China (Postal code: 100875)
Beijing Normal University International Scholars and International Students Office
Tel: + 86-10-58800309
Beijing Normal University Office of International Exchange and Cooperation
International Students Office