Notice about visaOn 2016-Sep-08
Students who have participated the Physical Examination on September 2nd and students who haven’t received their certificate for Physical Examination, please come to the International Students Office (Jingshi Plaza 9910) on September to pick up your certificate and apply visa. Make sure you take all the following materials for the visa application: passport, Temporary Residence Form, 1 passport size photo, visa fee(around 500-1200yuan), Admission Notice and JW202 form. According to the regulation of Emmigration and Immigration Administration Law, you need to take the visa interview. To saving your time in queuing up, we have invited policeman from Beijing Municipal Bureau of Public Security to hold visa interview for all of you at the NO. 2 Meeting Room of NO.1 International Students Dorm on September 11, from 13:00 to 15:00. You can only take the visa interview in BNU campus at this Sunday afternoon.
If you cannot pick up your certificate for physical examination and apply visa on September 9, you need to take the interview at Beijing Municipal Bureau of Public Security (near Xiaojie Bridge of Yonghegong) by yourself.
International Students Office
September 8, 2016
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester
- Registration Notice for Language Students of Fall Semester 2017
- Review Result for Current Student 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship
- Review Result for 2017 Excellent International Graduates
- NEW STUDENTS Dormitory Booking Notice