Supplemented Notice for Campus Face–to Face visa Interview Held on Sep.11On 2016-Sep-11
For international students applying for International Student Residence Permits and X2 visa:
Based on the regulation of “China Exit and Entrance Administration Law”, you need to have visa interview. Please go to 2nd meeting room of Dorm 1 between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on the afternoon of Sep.11 (this Sunday) for your visa interview with the policeman from Exit and Entry Administration Bureau. Please carefully check the date of your receipt and take your receipt.
If the date is before Sep.8, you need to take one same photo as you have used for visa extension. On Sep.11, please take your receipt and go to the 1st meeting room of Dorm 1 for visa interview materials. Stick your photo on the specified location of the form and fill in your passport name, nationality, passport number and place of birth.
If the date is after Sep.7, photo is not needed. Just take your receipt for materials and return them back after the interview.
Visa materials can be got at 12:30pm and interview will start at 1:00pm.
Notes: All the international students applying for International Student Residence Permits and X2 visa need to have visa interview. If you have got different instructions about it before, please take this notice as the right one. If you have gone to Exit and Entry Administration Bureau and submitted your visa materials, you don’t need to come this Sunday afternoon.
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship