【Activity】Trip to the Badaling Great WallOn 2017-Mar-14
Free Enjoyment-Attraction This Month
On Saturday, March 25th, 2017 the Office of International Student Affairs are going to organize a sightseeing trip to the Badaling Great Wall. This activity is free of charge to all BNU’s international students.
Sign-up Time: From March 20th, 2017 (Mon) to March 22nd, 2017 (Wed)
Sign-up Location: International Student Life Guidance Center (International Student Dorm No.1 Room #102)
Sign-up Required Materials: Please bring your Student ID (booklet, not card) and a deposit of 100 RMB per person.
Meeting Location: North of the Yingdong Building
Departure Time: March 25th,2017 (Sunday) A.M.07:40
Please be on time and get on the coach quickly. We will set off at A.M.07:40. For those who are late will not get the deposit back.
Please prepare your lunch by yourself.
Please do not purchase anything at scenic spot.
Office of International Student Affairs
March 14th, 2017
- 2017 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS LOOKING CHINA ------ TRIP TO QINGHAI
- REGULATIONS ON THE EVALATION OF EXCELLENT INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES (DEGREE STUDENTS)
- The Notice for Language Students of CCLC
- 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship Application for Current International Students
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarships Students