Notice of Annual Review of CSC Students for the 2016/2017 Academic YearOn 2017-Apr-01
Notice of Annual Review of CSC Students for the 2016/2017 Academic Year
According to the provisions of the Ministry of Education of China, CSC scholarship students who have studied in China for more than one academic year or are applying for extension after the end of the original study period are required to participate in the annual scholarship review.
参评学生范围（Participating student range）：
Students who continue to enjoy CSC scholarships after September 2017.
Students who originally planned to graduate in July 2017, but applied for extension and meet the extension requirements.
Scholarships students who didn’t meet the previous year's scholarship requirements and got their scholarships stopped or partial scholarships.
Please submit "China Government Scholarship Annual Review Form" to the International Student Office before April 11, 2017. Students who do not participate in the annual review will be disqualified from the next academic year.
International Students Office
- 2016-2017 BNU Yearly Scholarship for Current International Degree Students Awards List
- The Notice for Language Students of CCLC:
- Notice regarding the selection of Show Host and collection of performances for the
- 2016-2017 BNU Yearly Scholarship Application for Current International Degree Students
- SECURITY MANUAL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS