The Notice for Language Students of CCLCOn 2017-May-03
Dear fellow self-paid Chinese Language Students of CCLC, whose ending date of study is June 2017. Please come to Room 9910 of Jingshi building between May. 9, 2017 and May. 20, 2017 to extend your study of fall 2017 if you want to continue your study in the Fall Semester of 2017.
Please bring your student ID(which has register stamp), 300RMB cash while you apply. The campus card can be extended for use after information updated at card center at No. 16 Students’ building.
Please access http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/ later for booking notice if you want to stay on campus for the fall semester 2017.
If you plan to leave China and come back, please come to Room 9910 of Jingshi building to apply re-entry visa three weeks before your departure.
Please keep one eye on your visa’s valid date, ISO’s working time for visa is between P.M. 2:00 and P.M. 4:00 at 9910 of Jingshi building. Please keep sure that you have paid the tuition fee and have insurance before you extend visa.
Wish you all enjoy your study and life at BNU.
International Students’ Office
Beijing Normal University
May 3rd, 2017
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship