REGULATIONS ON THE EVALATION OF EXCELLENT INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES (DEGREE STUDENTS)On 2017-May-08
1. International degree students studying for bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees can apply only if they graduate in June. Undergraduate students can apply for being the excellent graduates based on their academic performance reflected by the examination results of the four academic years; and master and doctor students can apply based on their academic performance reflected by the examination results of the two or three academic years.
2. Students who apply for excellent graduates must abide by the laws and regulations of PRC and obey BNU rules. They must work hard with great enthusiasm, be of good conduct, respect teachers and be friendly to the Chinese.
3. Undergraduate students can apply only if they have finished all of their degree courses, pass the thesis defense with graduation qualification and each examination result must be excellent; Master and doctor students who can apply only if they have finished all of their degree courses, and pass the thesis or dissertation defense, and they must have some achievements on scientific research.
II. Application Materials
Completion of “Application Form for BNU Outstanding International Graduates”
Note: Applicants need to finish the Parts of “Students Basic Information” “Personal Statements” and “Comments from Supervisor.
2. Other materials (transcript, certificate of award, publications or academic achievements).
Please apply and submit all the application materials to ISO between May. 22-24, 2017. In June, the panel is supposed to discuss the issue and declare the evaluation results.
Excellent graduates (degree students) will receive the certification of EXCELLENT STUDENT awarded by BNU.
- 2017 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS LOOKING CHINA ------ TRIP TO QINGHAI
- The Notice for Language Students of CCLC
- 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship Application for Current International Students
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarships Students
- Notice of Annual Review of CSC Students for the 2016/2017 Academic Year