Notice about 2017 GraduatesOn 2017-Jun-12
Congratulate you on completing your studies at BNU soon!
Please kindly cooperate with us to finish the following work before leaving BNU:
1. Please log in the Electronic Leave School System between June 19th and July 3rd to check what you need to do, and then take your student ID card and campus card to the respective departments for leaving school procedures.
Visit information portal http://one.bnu.edu.cn User name and password is your Student ID number, and if the password is not correct, please try your eight birthday numbers (year, month and day) or the last 6 numbers of your passport. If it is still wrong, please contact at 58808110 to modify your password. Click the picture of “Leave school” on the home page of information portal and enter the Leave School System.
2. At 8:00am on June 23rd the commencement for graduate students will be hold in Qiujiduan Gym. Please consult your school office for detailed information and attend the commencement on time.
If there is any change, please take the school notice as true.
3. Please pick up your diploma and graduation certificate in your school. You can consult your school about when and where to pick up them. (After you finish all the issues required in the Electronic Leave School System, you can pick up your diploma and graduation certificate).
4. If you cannot graduate in July 2017, Please be sure to come to ISO to extend your study period (Jingshi Building Room 9910) with your student ID card. You need to pay the fees at a specified time and have semester registration. Those who could not graduate in time and have not come to ISO to extend study period will be regarded as completing the courses or university dropouts based on the school administrative regulations and it will be impossible to reissue their graduation and diploma certificate.
Note: Student who requests for English version of graduation certificate or transcript can head to the Archives Office of BNU with your graduation certificate and degree diploma.
For the other detailed information, please find at “Notice about 2017 Graduates” Education and Leaving School”.
International Students Office
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship