NEW STUDENTS Dormitory Booking NoticeOn 2017-Jun-23
Hi BNU Freshmen;
Congratulations on your admission to Beijing Normal University!
The online dormitory booking date is: 9:00AM June 28th 2017 to 12AM July 31st 2017.
Please log in to http://apply.bnu.edu.cn to book for the dorm.
Due to the limited rooms available, please make your reservations quickly.
l Students who applied and passed the Resumption of Study should please reserve their dormitory within the above-mentioned period.
l Chinese Government (CSC) and Confucius (excluding Confucius Study Plan) scholarship recipients, as well as exchange students who have their accommodation fee waived, are not required to reserve online. Your housing arrangements will be settled by the school.
l Students can start living in their booked rooms as early as a week before resumption.
l Successfully made bookings will only be kept till the registration day, students who cannot report on time should take permission, in advance, from the International Student Office or the Apartment front desk.
l Dormitory fee, for a semester, is required to be paid fully when checking in.
l If the English translation does not conform to the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Service Center for Foreign affairs
June 21, 2017
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester
- Registration Notice for Language Students of Fall Semester 2017
- Review Result for Current Student 2017-2018 Beijing Government Scholarship
- Review Result for 2017 Excellent International Graduates
- Review Result for 2017/2018 Ministry of Education “Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship”