Important NoticeOn 2017-Dec-19
To assure you can successfully live in international dorms next semester; hereby notify the related reservation matters as follows. Please read it carefully. Thank you for your cooperation！
Reservation will be finished online. For enrolled students, please log onto the website http://apply.bnu.edu.cn to reserve your dormitory between 7:00am on December 21st and 12:00am on December 22nd, 2017. After you succeed in reservation, please print the reservation result by yourself, and bring it to the information desk of your reserved dormitory to pay the deposit between December 23rd and December 27th 2017. If you cannot confirm this before Dec.10th, you will be regarded as giving up the reservation. For students who have reserved Tianfan Hotel, please pay your deposit at reception of Liyun Apartment. For reservation procedures, please refer to: http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/uploads/201706/14/H614007997363086.pdf
1. Before reservation, please promptly change your log in password on the reservation system, and endeavor to read the "International Students’ Accommodation Handbook by Service Center for Foreign Affairs" carefully.
2. Any reservation application will not be accepted after the reservation deadline (see above).
3. Please be aware that the check-out date from Xin song apartment by next semester is before June 19, 2018.
4. A deposit of two-week dorm fee is required for reservation (It will be the room rent fee after the official registration). The deposit can be refunded if you cancel the reservation before Dec. 28th 2017. Due to your personal reason, the deposit will not be refunded after Dec. 28th 2017. Please pay the deposit after your careful consideration.
5. If you don’t check out during the vacation and plan to continue to stay in the same dorm next semester, you also need to reserve the dorm online and pay the deposit.
6. Those who would extend their study can make reservation online and pay two weeks’ rent as a deposit. If your application for study extension is rejected, the deposit can be refunded with a certificate provided by International Students Office.
7. The first two weeks after the official registration is the period of changing the dorm. During this period, if you check out or changing the dorm, the rent will be deducted from the deposit and the rest deposit will not be refunded. If you move off campus, you need to pay the rent as the price of a short-term student and if the deposit is not enough, you need to pay the extra fee. If you move to other dorm, you can pay the rent as a long-term student (by showing a receipt from the former dorm). If you check out after the period, two-week rent will be deducted as the compensation.
8. Students who have paid the deposit cannot queue up on the beginning of next semester and change your dormitory again. When students who failed their reservation online get their dormitory by queuing up. The rest dormitories could be open to students who change their reserved rooms.
9. Exchanging or renting beds without permission is strictly prohibited. If you violate the contract, you will be deprived of the right to stay in the dorm, and will not get the refund of two- week rent.
10. Please do check in during the registration. If you can’t check in on time, your room rent will be calculated from the first ending day of registration. Without check-in after two weeks, your room will not be retained and the deposit will not be refunded.
11. You can check in one week in advance before registration. The room rent will be charged as the price of a short-term student if you would like to check in earlier.
12. The room rent needs paying in advance, and the room rent of one semester needs paying in full while checking in.
13. Please note that after reservation and payment of the reservation guarantee fee by the Confucius scholarship students, the former scholarship dormitory can no longer be retained.
14. If English version doesn’t accord with Chinese one, the Chinese one shall prevail.
ServiceCenterfor Foreign Affairs
December 19, 2017
- 2017-2018 BNU Yearly Scholarship for Current International Degree Students Awards List
- Notice Regarding “2018 Looking China Golden Lenses Awards-Short Documentary Competition”
- Extension Notice for All Advanced Study Students of 2018
- Notice of Selecting Host and Performance for Beijing International Students’ Night
- Review Result for Current Student 2018-2019 Beijing Government Scholarship