Enjoy freely - Monthly activity: Trip to Badaling Great Wall noticeOn 2018-Apr-02
Enjoy freely - Monthly activity: Trip to Badaling Great Wall notice
In order to enrich the study life of International students, the International Students Office will be organizing a sightseeing trip to the Badaling Great Wall on Sunday April 8, 2018. All interested students are welcome to register and participate.
Registration Time: April 2 (Monday) to April 3 (Tuesday)
Morning 08:00-11:00 Afternoon 14:00-17:00
Registration Location: International Student Life Guidance Center (International Student Dorm No.1 Room 102)
Registration Required Materials: Please bring your Student ID (booklet, not card) and a deposit of 100 RMB/person.
Assemble Location: North of the Yingdong Building AND
First floor lobby of Tianfang Hotel
Departure Time: April 8, 2018 (Sunday) 07:50 AM
1. Students living in Tianfang Hotel should PLEASE INFORM the Teacher when registering. We will arrange a coach which will depart directly from Tianfang Hotel.
2. Please be on time and get on the coach without delay. We will set off at 07:50 AM. Those who miss the bus will not get their deposit refunded.
3. Please prepare your lunch by yourself.
4. Deposits will be returned during the trip after the student provides the Student ID.
5. If you are unable to participate due to special circumstances, please go to Dorm No.1 Room 102, before April 4, to cancel your registration and apply for deposit refund.
International Students Office
March 30, 2018
- Results for 2018/2019 Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2018 fall semester
- Notice of accommodation arrangement for the 2018 Fall semester
- Important Notice for CSC Full Scholarship Doctoral Students Single Room Reservation