Enjoy freely - Monthly activity: Trip to Badaling Great Wall noticeOn 2018-Apr-02
Enjoy freely - Monthly activity: Trip to Badaling Great Wall notice
In order to enrich the study life of International students, the International Students Office will be organizing a sightseeing trip to the Badaling Great Wall on Sunday April 8, 2018. All interested students are welcome to register and participate.
Registration Time: April 2 (Monday) to April 3 (Tuesday)
Morning 08:00-11:00 Afternoon 14:00-17:00
Registration Location: International Student Life Guidance Center (International Student Dorm No.1 Room 102)
Registration Required Materials: Please bring your Student ID (booklet, not card) and a deposit of 100 RMB/person.
Assemble Location: North of the Yingdong Building AND
First floor lobby of Tianfang Hotel
Departure Time: April 8, 2018 (Sunday) 07:50 AM
1. Students living in Tianfang Hotel should PLEASE INFORM the Teacher when registering. We will arrange a coach which will depart directly from Tianfang Hotel.
2. Please be on time and get on the coach without delay. We will set off at 07:50 AM. Those who miss the bus will not get their deposit refunded.
3. Please prepare your lunch by yourself.
4. Deposits will be returned during the trip after the student provides the Student ID.
5. If you are unable to participate due to special circumstances, please go to Dorm No.1 Room 102, before April 4, to cancel your registration and apply for deposit refund.
International Students Office
March 30, 2018
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship