Notice of Annual Review of CSC Students for the 2018/2019 Academic YearOn 2019-Apr-16
According to the provisions of the Ministry of Education of China, CSC scholarship students who have studied in China for more than one academic year or are applying for extension after the end of the original study period are required to participate in the annual scholarship review.
Participating student range:
1. Students who continue CSC scholarships after September 2019.
2. Students who originally planned to graduate in July 2019, but applied for extension and meet the extension requirements.
3. Scholarships students who did not meet the previous year's scholarship requirements and got their scholarships suspended or partial scholarships.
Students may either get a paper version of Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status at ISO Office (Jingshi Dasha 9910#), or download the e-version at ISO website. Read carefully of the directions of the form, and please don’t change the format of the form if you are using the e-version.
Please submit "China Government Scholarship Annual Review Form" to the International Student Office before April 23rd, 2019. Students who do not participate in the Scholarships Annual Review will be suspend for next academic year’s scholarship.
Students who have already submitted the form are not required to do it again.
BNU International Students Office
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship