Notice of Participation of 2020/2021 Annual Scholarship ReviewOn 2020-Apr-14
According to the provisions of CSC scholarship as well as Beijing Normal University international students scholarship management, students who have been awarded scholarship for more than one academic year are required to participate in the annual scholarship review, so as to proof that the student is still qualified to receive the scholarship.
Categories of Scholarships
1. CSC Scholarship winners
2. BNU Forbidden City Scholarship winners
3. BNU Scholarship for New International Students winners
4. BNU Silk Road Muduo Degree Scholarship winners
5. Beijing Government Scholarship as new students (PhD students only)
Scope of Participating students
1. Scholarship plan covers academic year 2020/2021.
2. Students who are not able to graduate as originally scheduled in July 2020, and plan to apply for extension (students shall participate in both annual review and extension application).
3. Students whose scholarship has been suspended in the previous year.
CSC Scholarship students shall fill Annual Review Form of Chinese Government Scholarship (as attached), and other Scholarships students shall fill Annual Review Form of BNU Scholarships (as attached). Please don’t change the format of the form. When fulfilled, the Form shall be sent to coordinator of your school/college in the Contact List in the attachment. Please refer to your coordinator for detailed instructions and further requirements.
Students who do not participate in the Scholarships Annual Review will be suspend for next academic year’s scholarship.
International Students Office
April 14, 2020
- 2021-2022 Beijing Government Scholarship Application For Current International Students
- Notice of Participation of 2021/2022 Annual Scholarship Review
- Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarship PhD Students (2021-2022)
- January 2021 Graduation Notice for International Students
- Admission of 2021 BNU Online Chinese Language Program Funded by the International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship