Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarships StudentsOn 2020-Apr-14
I. Application Eligibility
1. PhD students: please first apply to your country’s scholarship application institution as soon as possible in order to be included in the 2020-2021 school year scholarship list. If you directly applied to Beijing Normal University for the scholarship, please submit other application documents except the letter from the scholarship application institution as directed below.
2. Non-PhD students (Undergraduate, Master, non-degree students): please first apply to your country’s scholarship application institution as soon as possible in order to be included in the 2020-2021 school year scholarship list, otherwise your application documents will not be accepted.
Note: Students will ONLY be qualified to apply for scholarship extension WHEN they participate and pass the scholarship annual review, otherwise the application will not be accepted. See "Notice of Participation of 2020/2021 Annual Scholarship Review".
II. Application Documents
（3）All transcripts during the study in BNU (must be stamped by your faculty/school/department)
（4）Mid-term assessment form (for PhD students)
（5）Mark sheet of proposal defense (for PhD students)
（6）Letter from the scholarship application institution of your home country (if applicable)
（7）Other supporting documents, such as reference letter from the advisor/school/department (optional but recommended)
III. Application Procedure
1. Please download the “Form for Scholarship Extension of Chinese Government Scholarship Status” and “Beijing Normal University Change of Student Status Form for International Students” (Undergraduate, Master/PhD), complete and send scanned copies to the international students coordinator of your faculty/school/department before 17:30, April 24, 2020 (UTC/GMT+08:00). Extension date must be specified in the form: January 2021 or July 2021. Please see the contact list of BNU faculty/school/department.
2. Please prepare documents (3) to (7) and convert them into .pdf format. Send all documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “Your Student No. + Passport Name + CSC Scholarship Extension Application Documents” before 17:30, May 22, 2020 (UTC/GMT+08:00).
3. The International Students Office will collect and send all application documents to the China Scholarship Council for the final review. Applicants should keep in touch during this period, in order to receive any possible notification of submitting additional documents according to the requirement of China Scholarship Council.
4. ATTENTION: Any late or incomplete applications shall NOT be processed.
International Students Office
April 14, 2020
- Notice Concerning 2020 Study Extension for International Non-Degree Students of Beijing Normal University
- Notice Concerning the Collection of Photo Information for the Academic Diploma and Degree Certificates of the Class of 2020 International Students
- Information of Student Status and Academic Degree Credentials Verification Method
- Notice of Participation of 2020/2021 Annual Scholarship Review
- NOTICE REGARDING ADJUSTMENTS OF MATTERS RELATED TO ADMISSION OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN 2020