Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarships PhD Students (2022-2023)On 2022-Apr-25
I. Application Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
expect to graduate in July 2022 or January 2023 but are planning to apply for study and scholarship extension;
have good performance and hardworking attitude;
have not been listed in the 2022/2023 scholarship plan by their dispatched country;
have participated and passed the scholarship annual review (see separate notice)
have completed proposal defense and passed mid-term assessment.
Note: the scholarship duration can be extended for a maximum of one year during the study period.
II. Application Procedure
Complete the online annual review at the website of “Chinese Government Scholarship Information System” (“System” for short):
(This section is still being improved; please complete the following steps below and wait patiently for further notification)
If you have not yet extended the study period, please download and complete “Beijing Normal University Change of Student Status Form for International Students” (Attachment 1), complete and send to your advisor and department for approval. You do not have to re-apply if you have already extended the study period.
Complete the online application in the section “Scholarship Extension (Ph.D.)” before May 16, 2022 (Beijing Time). Please pay attention to the review status of the application.
ATTENTION: Any late or incomplete applications shall NOT be processed.
Beijing Normal University
Office of International Exchange and Cooperation
International Students Office
April 25, 2022
- Information of Student Status and Academic Degree Credentials Verification Method
- JULY 2022 GRADUATION NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENTS
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR ANNUAL REVIEW RESULTS OF CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR ANNUAL REVIEW RESULT FOR BEIJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (CURRENT STUDENT)
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY 2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR ANNUAL REVIEW RESULTS OF VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS