The Notice for Language Students of CCLCOn 2016-Apr-28
Dear fellow self-paid Chinese Language Students of CCLC, whose ending date of study is June 2016. Please come to Room 9910 of Jingshi building between May. 9, 2016 and May. 20, 2016 to extend your study of fall 2016 if you want to continue your study in the Fall Semester of 2016.
Please bring your student ID(which has register stamp), 300RMB cash while you apply. The campus card can be extended for use after information updated at card center at No. 16 Students’ building.
Please book a bed between A.M. 9:00 May 14th, 2016 and A.M. 12:00 May 20th, 2016. at http://apply.bnu.edu.cn/booking/reservingRoom/login.do if you want to stay on campus for the fall semester 2016.
If you plan to leave China and come back, please come to Room 9910 of Jingshi building to apply re-entry visa three weeks before your departure.
Please keep one eye on your visa’s valid date, ISO’s working time for visa is between P.M. 2:00 and P.M. 4:00 at 9910 of Jingshi building. Please keep sure that you have paid the tuition fee and have insurance before you extend visa.
Wish you all enjoy your study and life at BNU.
International Students’ Office
Beijing Normal University
April 28, 2016
- Notice regarding the selection of Show Host and collection of performances for the
- 2016-2017 BNU Yearly Scholarship Application for Current International Degree Students
- SECURITY MANUAL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Notice on ISO Office Hours during National Holiday
- Notice for Registration of International Graduate Students in 2017 fall semester