- ABOUT BNU
- STUDY & LIFE
- CONTACT US
- BNU NEWS
Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students Application (for future students)
In order to encourage and support excellent international students looking for further education in Beijing Normal University (BNU), Beijing government establishes "Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students" project. BNU "Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students" Assessment Committee is responsible for the assessment and award alone with the administration of the project.
Application details are as follows:
I. Grade, Type, Value and Quota
Tuition remission for 1 academic year
Tuition remission for 3 academic years
Ps: Ph.D. Students who have been awarded a Beijing Government Scholarship must attend an annual comprehensive evaluation in April each year, which will decide whether they can continue to receive the scholarship. Please refer to Item IV of "Beijing Normal University Foreign Students Scholarship Administrative Measures" for Annual comprehensive evaluation methods
II. Qualifications of Applicants
1. Applicants are required to be non-Chinese citizens with good heath, and are willing to obey laws and regulations in China.
2. Applicants should be international students applying for admission of BNU degree program.
3. Those who have been awarded Chinese Government Scholarship or got the scholarship provided by the other institutions are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
III. Application Materials
1. Completion of "APPLICATION FORM OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS"
2. For Undergraduate Degree Program, please refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=0 2018 BNU International Undergraduate Students Admission for the documents needed by item four.This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly;
For Master and Doctor Degree Program, please refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=1 Instructions on 2018 Graduate Programs Recruitment for the documents required by item five. This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly.
Note: Materials submitted are not returned, whether you are awarded or not.
IV. Application Deadline
The application deadline is May 30th for both undergraduate and graduate students. Please submit all your application materials to International Students Office before the deadline.
V. Award and Announcement
BNU "Beijing Government Scholarships for International Students" Assessment Committee will assess the application materials and the awards list will be announced at the website of BNU International Students Office.
VI. Contact Information
Address: International Students Office, Beijing Normal University, 19# Xinjiekouwaidajie Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China (Postal code: 100875)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel：0086-10-58800310
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 0086-10-58800309