Apply Now

Physical Examination

I. Is physical examination necessary?
It is not required for students who are studying in China for one semester.
Students who are studying in China for one academic year or more must do the physical examination and obtain medical certificate. Those who already have a residence permit need not to go through the medical checkup again. However if the student obtained the residence permit before the age of 18, then he/she has to undergo medical checkup again.
II. Requirement of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
  • Original copy
  • Valid for 6 months
  • Official stamp stamped on top of the passport photo
  • Signed and stamped by issuing doctor (last page)
  • If you have to photocopy the blank form, please do it double sided and NOT two pages
  • Original copy of AIDS, Syphilis, EGC and X-Ray test reports
  • III. Do I need go through physical examination again if I’ve already done it at home?
    If you did the physical examination outside of China, it needs to be verified during registration. A doctor will be present so you can get the results immediately.
    IV. What if the report is disapproved?
    In the event that your report is disapproved, please contact Haidian Clinic of Beijing International Travel Healthcare Center for more information regarding reexamination.

    Website:, Click "联系我们" (Contact us) — "海淀门诊部",Tel: +86-10-82403675.

    V. Materials needed for physical examination/report verification
  • Admission notice
  • JW 201/202 form
  • Passport photocopy
  • One passport photo
  • Student booklet/campus card
  • Address
    Beijing International Travel Healthcare Center (Haidian Clinic)
  • Office Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-11:30
  • Tel:010-82403675
  • Address:No. 10 Dezheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing
  • Website: