LEAVING BNUOn 2016-01-08
1. If students are to leave BNU because of transferring, suspension, quitting, expulsion, graduation or completing courses, they should go through the procedures of paying off the fees at related sectors of the university before they leave. They should also return borrowed books and their library license to BNU library. Besides, students who are leaving because of transferring, suspension, quitting and expulsion also need to go through procedures of leaving BNU at the International Students Office. If students fail to pay off the fees, return borrowed books or complete the procedures of leaving BNU, BNU will inform the situations to related dispatching units and guarantors and will pass on penalties to those units and guarantors according to the seriousness of the cases.
2. Students who are leaving because of the reasons mentioned above need to go through procedures and leave BNU at the earliest date.
- REGULATIONS ON TUITION
- REGULATIONS ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF NON-DEGREE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT RECORDS
- Beijing Normal University Graduate Student Management Regulations
- REGULATIONS ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STATUS AT BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY
- REGULATIONS ON INSURANCE