Notice on Application for Extension of CSC Scholarships PhD Students (2023)On 2023-Apr-18
I. Application Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
(1) expect to graduate in July 2023 or January 2024 but are planning to apply for study and scholarship extension;
(2) have good performance and hardworking attitude;
(3) have not been listed in the 2023/2024 scholarship plan by their dispatched country;
(4) have participated and passed the scholarship annual review (see separate notice)
(5) have completed proposal defense and passed mid-term assessment.
Note: the scholarship duration can be extended for a maximum of one year during the study period.
II. Application Procedure
(1) Complete the online annual review at the website of “Chinese Government Scholarship Information System” (“System” for short): https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login
(2) If you have not yet extended the study period, please download and complete “Beijing Normal University Change of Student Status Form for International Students” (Attachment 1), complete and send to your advisor and department for approval. You do not have to re-apply if you have already extended the study period.
(2) Complete the online application in the section “Scholarship Extension (Ph.D.)” before May 6, 2023. Please pay attention to the review status of the application.
ATTENTION: Any late or incomplete applications shall NOT be processed.
Attachment 1: “Beijing Normal University Change of Student Status Form for International Students”
Beijing Normal University
Office of International Exchange and Cooperation
International Students Office
April 18, 2022
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR ANNUAL REVIEW RESULTS OF CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR ANNUAL REVIEW RESULTS OF VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR ANNUAL REVIEW RESULT FOR BEIJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (CURRENT STUDENT)
- REVIEW RESULT FOR 2023 EXCELLENT INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES
- Notice of Participation of 2023/2024 Scholarship Annual Review